McIntyre Business Accelerator

"You're only one idea away from solving your biggest business challenge, this is the most likely place you will find that idea."

Michael has been happily married for over 30 years, with 3 amazing daughters, one incredible son-in-love and 2 beautiful grandchildren.

As an entrepreneur, Michael McIntyre is known in the insurance industry as the creator of the “Blue Ocean” marketing concept. Michael used this strategy to start an insurance company from scratch and grow it to $3 Billion in annual sales.

Michael has coached and consulted with hundreds of entrepreneurs and C-level executives to increase revenue substantially — some over 450% — while reducing costs for maximum bottom line profit impact.

He has also worked with several senior pastors and to grow their churches from a couple hundred members to thousands of members. His work included launching a record label and establishing leadership protocols and boundaries amongst church leadership.

McIntyre has authored and published two books, “The Authentic Salesman “ and “Next Level Life”.

So far in his career, Michael has created over 175 millionaires and has impacted the lives of thousands of people through his coaching and training.

What's the goal?

The McIntyre Business Accelerator is designed to help you, as a business owner, to get laser focused on taking your business to the next level while making an everlasting impact for the Kingdom.

Get Ultimate Clarity

Join a small group of serious Kingdom-minded entrepreneurs like yourself to dive deep and get intensely clear on your business purpose and goals.

Scale Your Business

Learn how to scale your business like Michael has done for himself and many clients, while you work side by side with hand selected advisors and experts who Michael trusts.

Radically change the course of your business at the Three-day live event in Dallas — then stay on course at the 12 Monthly Mastermind online meetings.

"Sometimes a person's story can preach louder than fifty self help books...  

get coached by Michael and his organization."

Shawn Bolz

@shawnbolz

About M.B.A.

Your ROI on the McIntyre Business Accelerator is all but inevitable because it’s nearly impossible to walk away without one or multiple ideas to increase revenue and/or reduce expenses by at least six figures within 12 months.

Who is this for?

Business owners who want to take their business to it's maximum value while staying focused on making an impact for the Kingdom.

What will we do?

Work side by side with Michael and his team of industry experts and coaches to solve challenges and grow your business, fast.

Why do this?

Work directly with someone who grew a business from Zero to 9-Figures — while networking with an exclusive group of business leaders who share a kingdom mindset.

Where is it?

First, we will meet live for 3 days at the McIntyre residence in Dallas, Texas. Then we will meet monthly online for Group Mastermind Meetings.

When is the live event? 

The live event begins Thursday August 4th at Noon and ends Saturday August 6th at 6pm followed by a celebration dinner.

Is it worth it? 

All great leaders take time each year to disconnect from the day-to-day to create the vision and plan for growth. Three days is 1% of your year to radically transform the remaining 99%.

Application

Membership in the McIntyre Business Accelerator is extremely limited. Apply now to see if it's a good fit for you and us. 

Apply Now

Your application does not obligate you in any way. Only 20 businesses will be accepted.

ABOUT MCINTYRE

© 2022 McIntyre. All rights reserved

Dallas, TX

CONNECT

Fulfill Your Mission

ABOUT
Apply NowApply Now

Testimonials

Airports

Love Field (10 minutes)
DFW (18 minutes)

Meals

Lunch and dinner will be provided daily

Live event details

Schedule

Begins Thursday August 4th at Noon. Ends August 6th at 6pm followed by a Celebration Dinner.